Hi SS,

Re: CS>Are more electrodes better?

Probably not. But rather ask the manufacturer of your device. In general, if
there is a current
controller in the circuit then increasing silver surface area will tend to make
"finer" eis, but not
decrease batch time.

To make the batch go faster you would have to increase surface area (ie more
rods as you
suggest.) AND also increase the current flow proportionally. BUT if you do that
you could be
messing with the "shut off" controller, if that is in the circuit.

OK,
Tony Moody

Subject : CS>Are more electrodes better?