Dear Dee,

  You aid:

    <<I was googling this and found an article which says that bile salts are
produced by the liver and are actually cholesterol.  Any thoughts on this?
I had understood that I should buy a supplement of bile salts because I have
no gall bladder but cannot find anyone who sells this.  In light of the
above information, I suppose it is not surprising!  Dee>>

   **  I used BILE SALTS SUPPLEMENT as a search term on Google and
got a number of hits showing supplements.

http://tinyurl.com/2ntsl3

--
Regards,
Catherine

"Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want
to, when all they need is one reason why they can." -- Mary Frances
Berry