Dear Folks on the List,
My wife's uncle taught my wife that the cure for poison ivy was a plant called
Jewel Weed.  It is usually close to any poison ivy plants, especially if they
are near a stream or other water source.  I have used Jewel Weed on numerous
occasions, and I can attest to its virtually miraculous effects.  I could
simply rub the leaves of jewel weed on my skin at the first signs of itching,
and the poison ivy would stop itching.  If any blisters had begun to form, they
turned sort fo leathery.  I would continue applying the juice of the leaves of
Jewel Weed to the effected areas abut once an hour.  Withing five to eight
hours the poison ivy was totally gone.
There used to be a product that contained the oil of Jewel Weed which was sold
in health food stores.  It was called Oak a Way.  But since no one had spent
twenty-five million dollars and ten years proving that it worked to the Food
and Drug Administration, it was banned.  So if you are really sensitive to
poison ivy or poison oak, you would do well to get a hold of an herb book and
learn what Jewel Weed looks like and plant it near a water source in or near
your yard.  You might even want to freeze some of the leaves so they will be
available if the plants aren't.  If you are lucky enough to know an
herbologist, who knows Jewel Weed when they see it, have them take you out into
the woods and show you what it looks like and where to find it.

Click for free quote on refinancing your mortgage.
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?u=http://tagline.untd.us/fc/Ioyw6ijmOafxCTlU9RNY3LdFzhxDBX2pV2K1BUO8oULAtbHwV8NJ48/