Hi Deb,

  I had a severe case of poison ivy two years ago.  I thought I was immune to
it but a tree with a poison ivy vine on it was chipped next to my property and
apparently the oils wafted onto my property.  I cleared an area right near
there the next week.  It was as if I was rolling around in it for hours, I was
not immune to that.

  At the time, I was doing behavior modification with two RNs and their dogs.
The RNs insisted I go to the hospital as the poison ivy was over 80% of my
body.  When I did not they refused to continue to work with me, they told me I
was irresponsible and risking my life.  My point is ... that is how bad the
case was.

  I am not able to look at the documentation now but from memory:

  . I had ionizing  foot baths done at the local health food store
  . I sprayed CS on skin (I should have taken it internally too but I don't
think I did)
  . I showered with jewel weed soap and used a little jewel weed spray.
www.altnature.com
  . I spread bee propolis on after a shower.  This hardens as was difficult to
get off so I only did once,
    maybe twice www.wholepropolis.com
  . I drank lots of VitC and took MSM
  . At night I put pure Lavender oil all over my body.
    I swear it put the rash to sleep.  www.dogventures.com/_wsn/page10.html
  . I used other essential oils as I was drawn too during the day.
Peppermint...

  I slept well every single night.
  I never itched, at all.
  It took a few weeks to completely clear but I had a very sever case.

  Hope this helps.  ~Norine

  P.S.  the nurses came back to work with me, one year later.

  Norine Twaddell CDBC, CPDT
  www.dogventures.com