Hi Wayne, group,

I'd like to share my CS experience. I made my generator as
per Jim Meissner from another forum. Two 1.5 volt batteries,
a total of 3 v. supply. According to Jim after 24 hours the
quart of distilled water will have 5-10 ppm, after 48 hours
- 15-20 ppm.

I measured the starting current and it was between 80 and
180 microamps for my arrangement depending on DW quality. I
buy now only from the 80 uA source.

Usually after a day or two the current is below 1 mA and
water colour is light yellow to dark yellow.

I do not use other measurements except for voltage and
amperage.

Wayne, an idea - since you do not like regular power supply,
why you do not try to supply the generator by an antena
taking energy from the local radio broadcasting through a
diode. Possibly you will need a week for a batch.

Simeon

Първият интернет портал за имоти
imoti.net
С ново лице и нови възможности