Leslie wrote:
I read this somewhere and was wondering if off the list?? The four things that our bodies need but does not produce. One is water, one is sea salt, one is Iodine and I forgot the other one. Duh. One of the symptoms of mercury poisoning is short term memory! Leslie
I can think of at least two more. Food and oxygen. I am not sure iodine was broken out, all the necessary minerals, including iodine, are required but not produced by the body.

Marshall