I'd have to see controlled lab time/kill studies on various pathogens (such as have been done with actual silver water) to be interested in substituting such a "CS" for my own generator produced silver water.
sol

ian_onta...@hotmail.com wrote:
Hello:
There is some question about whether one benefits from the actual silver in colloidal silver or the field effect of the silver in the water. I've been able to introduce the field effect of colloidal silver into ordinary tap water and the result has been colloidal silver of magnificant quality without any actual silver being present other than perhaps the incidental amount normally in tap water. It even has a metalic after taste to it.