Deafdog wrote:
hi
My name is Merrin and i have just joined the group I have been taking colloidal silver for 3 weeks for
the treatment of candida.
I have had good success , it seems to have been
eradicated.
I would like to take a small amount a couple of mls
a day.  I buy it from a health shop.
I was told by a naturopath that i should give it a rest
once the symptoms  have disappeared but i would
prefer take a small amount each day as my health
overall is better. Better digestion and vitality .
Is too much toxic?
The water is more toxic than the silver, silver is virtually totally nontoxic to humans.
Should i have a rest?
You can, I took CS for years as a preventative, and it worked fine. I now only take it if I have been exposed to something, or feel something coming on, and I am fine that way as well.
Can u continue taking it forever on a daily basis.?
You can, but if you take too much it can cause your fingernail moons to turn blue. Mine are, after taking large quantities for a month when I got a tick bite that appeared to have lyme transmitted.

Marshall
l would appreciate your comments. Regards Merrin
from Australia