Medellin, Colombia.

From: deaf...@ceinternet.com.auto: silver-l...@eskimo.comdate: Wed, 18 Jul 2007
19:55:30 +1000Subject: CS>COLLOIDAL SILVER IS TOO MUCH TOXIC

hi

My name is Merrin and i have just joined the group

I have been taking colloidal silver for 3 weeks for
the treatment of candida.

I have had good success , it seems to have been
eradicated.

I would like to take a small amount a couple of mls
a day.  I buy it from a health shop.

I was told by a naturopath that i should give it a rest
once the symptoms  have disappeared but i would
prefer take a small amount each day as my health
overall is better. Better digestion and vitality .

Is too much toxic?
Should i have a rest?
Can u continue taking it forever on a daily basis.?

l would appreciate your comments.

Regards Merrin
from Australia
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!