Hi Sandee,
I've been ingesting EIS about 4 years, at approximately the same rate as you, though I took around 16 oz to 3 + oz per day for around 2 years, maybe longer (memory fails me). I do have the blue/grey coloring in a half circle surrounding the nail moons, the actual nail moons are normal color. I have had it for if memory serves, over 2 years. I was convinced this was due to silver so during about the past year, I've really reduced my oral use of EIS, sometimes going many days with no more than a mouthful daily, and also been taking selenium and vit E. to see if it would go away. During this period of reduced use of EIS, the grey color seems to be breaking up and leaving my right thumbnail, as there is little of the color left around the center portion of the nail moon. But during the same period, the coloration in my left thumbnail, and in my other fingernails has gotten wider and darker. So what is going on? I'm back to taking more oral EIS more or less daily, as I feel like I need it. If the blue moons get worse, and start to look really ugly, I guess I'll go back to fingernail polish............LOL. I'm also wondering if the grey I'm seeing is indeed due to silver, if it leaves in the reverse order in which it was deposited? As I recall the left thumbnail was the first to show the coloration, and it is the one now partially clear.
sol

Sandee George wrote:
HI There Marshall - you know I have been listening to the discussion
about blue half moons
for a very long time and from many on this list and others,  I had these
when I was a child and I was not taking any silver whether it be EIS or
any other product, I remember when I was probably twelve years old, they
suddenly disappeared and have never returned, I have been ingesting EIS
for over three years at a rate of anywhere from 6 oz per day to 48 oz
depending upon what is going on with my body.!!!!   So I fail to
understand what is being discussed.