Hi Kirsteen: That is very interesting. Where does one get wind-up torches and radios?

Faith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kirsteen Wright" <kirsteen.falcons...@gmail.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: CS>What kind of Batteries ?

On 7/28/07, CWFugitt <c_wa...@earthlink.net> wrote:

However good batteries of any capacity are not cheap and usually out of
reach of primitive countries.
--

I'm afraid i'm a bit technologically challenged so if I'm talking
utter crap ignore me   :-) but I've got a couple of torches and radio

Kirsteen

And, while it was regarded as pretty good evidence of criminality to
be living in a slum, for some reason owning a whole street of them
merely got you invited to the very best social occasions.
       -- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)