Morning Ode,

>> At 08:44 AM 9/1/2007, you wrote:

I appreciate your research and update.

You came to the same decisions that I did in most all cases.

To be a little more specific:
"Stabilized Oxygen" is not a very specific term.
True, I think some of the general terms are in use avoid long complex definitions such as in ..........
Electronics
Electricity
ECT.

>> has attacked "Miracle Mineral Supplement", but they might
>> get around to it as a mislabel if they ever sell 200 million
>>  dollars worth of product like the "Vitamin O" people have.

As I viewed my crystal ball, I saw the words.
"It is a matter of time"

And the time has arrived and past.  May post the example.

>> To MMS credit, they aren't "hiding" what it "is" [If you look just behind the name, that is]
Pretty darned straight up, even if it doesn't work.
    True.  I view Mr. Humbles writing as being very honest.

Mr Humble didn't invent it. [I don't recall seeing that specific claim] He used it in a different than accepted application. "If" it kills Malaria parasites etc....and not the people, good for him...and them.

   Did you read about the chemist that helped him work our some details ?

  Wayne