I know this was for Wayne but I just want to comment on this one issue.

I drink raw milk for several years and I kept it for 25 days and even after
that time the milk is still as sweet and fresh as it was on the first day.  If
your milk goes sour so quickly that means it is an old milk already when you
buy it.  Try to get your milk from somewhere else and let them know why you
will not be buing it any more.

Barbara

   Raw milk is hard because it comes in such big bottles and it goes bad
quickly so it never gets finished before it gets sour.