You could always put some CS in it Zeb.  This will 'keep' it a lot longer.
Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: zeb caffe

Date: 03/09/2007 06:44:05

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: CS>raw to Wayne

Wayne ,you advocate the use of eggs and milk. I wonder if you think that
pasturized milk and eggs that are not organic are still beneficial? Of
course I am sure that you prefer the raw organic over not but if a person is
unable to eat raw or organic, do you still think that milk and eggs are
good?I have heard that people who are lactose intolorant can tolerate raw
milk but if it is not raw, they have gastro problemsThe best eggs I have
seen, have come from farmers markets where the yolk is a deep color. The
grocery store eggs that are in the organic section don't seem to look or
taste any better. I still buy them over the conventional eggs. Raw milk is
hard because it comes in such big bottles and it goes bad quickly so it
never gets finished before it gets sour.