Evening Faith,

That is one of my favorite books. I think I suggested it.

At 05:09 PM 9/3/2007, you wrote:
If, as it says in "Never Be sick Again" and elsewhere, illness comes from only two sources: Poor Nutrition and Toxicity from drugs, then what does that say about our food sources? Not much.

  This has been known, even by the USDA for over 50 years.
I have a document from the congressional record whereas a USDA
rep stated, ........

"the food is so bad, so deteriorated, a study cannot even be done on food".

>> All I grow is a few tomatoes and parsley with some cow
>>  manure.  That's it. However, I am, as are the rest of us,
>> interested in our food and nutrition.

  You should try some celery also.  Very easy to grow.
don't forget beets and carrots. of course cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower all grow fast and easy, not to mention turnip greens and delicious raw turnips.

I wonder about the quality of your manure. If there was a soil deficiency, it passed to the cows, horses, whatever, and on to the manure. You could add some trace minerals, and maybe even major minerals.

If I lived nearby, you could plant two plots of tomatoes, one for you to grow and one for me to grow.

I would have to sneak over at night so you did not see the magic nutrients I fed them. <grin>
That would be a ton of fun. ....... would it not ?

Want to make any bets ?

I might even install an automatic feeding system for mine and feed them 10 or 12 times per day.

If you did not know or deduct, I work very hard at growing.

Wayne