Friends,

Concerning raw eggs, I honestly believe the right approach is a totally different one. It is a matter of learned apprehentions to see, understand and overcome. To be natural again is not that difficult. Have you ever tried?

Why make so complicated something that is so easy?

The idea that eating a raw egg is something horrible is absurd and totally new, it is modern, only a few decades old. Does YOUR BODY feel that a raw egg is horrible? or is it all mental allienation performed by the irrational things we are made to believe? It is a concept that we are attached to, concepts really taste horribly.

Concepts block our possibility to perceive reality, even a relative reality at this simple bi-dimensional world we love to live in.

Our body would consider horrible trash 90% of what we buy at a supermarket. And in our mind we get to believe "we like it" after being brainwashed. "I really like smoking cigarrettes." Do your lungs and cardiovascular system also really like your smoking cigarrettes?

Ever since the beginning, our ancestors ate raw eggs, honey, fruits, leaves, roots and different types of meat and fish. Afterwards they also cooked them. Until very recently, this has been done, specially amongst farming families.

A Coke or any one of those cold drinks with fluorescent colors and flavours, or Oreos, or whatever toxic trash we are offered, may SEEM delicious to a person that has no sensory connection with its body.

A person that makes an effort to improve its nutrition and eats what its body requires, and exercises adequately, and tries to live as a live being, ruled by natural biological laws may at a given moment find out they taste horribly (Right, Wayne?) and many other things also.

A live lobster is seen like a horrible monster by many, but if it is served "a la Thermidor" at an expensive french restaurant, ....those same persons will probably say "This is delicious!!

In my early days, not only in the countryside but even in the cities (real eggs were easily available then) it was very normal for us kids to pick an egg from the hen's nest, or brought from our neighbour's house, crack the tip a little, suck the white through the little hole, and afterwards open a hole large enough for the yolk to be poured whole inside our mouth, where we pressed to break it and swallowed it. What a treat! What a flavour! It is a shame the aftertaste did never last a whole day, as Dee said. It only lasted for a while. Probably the aftertaste they are talking about is only in their minds.

Concepts. Remembrances. These can last a day, a month, a whole lifetime, together with many other "aftertastes" that are treasured and cherished ...and are highly toxic.

Chelation should be done in regards to them, before bothering with poisoning from heavy metals, including mercury amalgams. These concepts are much more toxic and are at the root of many diseases, which are only their effect.

Just the idea of driking one's own urine will make many members of this list faint. It is a shame, because it was the first liquid they ever drank, even seven months before they were brest fed with their mother's milk. They drank it, breathed it and swam in it. In this case, it might be useful if they could have kept the REMEMBRANCE of this, they would not consider it a horrible toxic waste from our body. They would instead value it as it is, a miraculous gift of Nature, about as useful as CS.

As a matter of fact, being able to drink their own urine might even save their lives at a given moment, as it has done to thousands the world over.

I hardly ever use any eggs anymore. It has been about six years since we sold our last farm and with it our chickens that ran on the loose all time, eating whatever Nature put in front of them as delicacies, including all types of worms and larvae, and scorpions, and cockroaches, and a little grain in order to put them inside the chicken house at the end of the day. Those were delicious chicken, delicious eggs, raw or cooked!!

Now I eat fresh raw fish everyday.

Are raw turnips, raw squash or zucchinis, raw okra, horrible? Many modern ones think so. And even a raw carrot also.

"CS produces argyria". Yes, if we really try hard many times a day every day, every month, and do exactly what we are told by the experts in this list NOT to do, it would really be hard work, but at the end we might succeed, if we are consistant enough. Stanley Jones succeeded. Grind a silver dollar (hard to find) and add it to all you eat and it will help get there faster.

Feeling oneself is totally different that thinking about ourselves.

A raw egg is not by all means more horrible than an overfried and refried chunk of meat that you have to use a hacksaw to cut.

Relax, center yourself, quiet your mind, feel yourself, and your body and all senses will tell you what is delicious and what is horrible.

Concepts avoid perceiving what is really there.

Regards to all.

Carlos