From: N Cameron [mailto:e...@rogers.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 11:54 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>An even easier way to eat raw eggs.

I am under the assumption that O blood types at least do not do well without
some animal protein ...I consume less than when I was young but I don't know
about none ...that's maybe going golly west for me...protein is in many non
animal foods I know and I consume them also but it is not easy for me to
follow the regime necessary for my daily oomph
Norm