--On 5 September 2007 10:18:30 -0400 Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net> wrote:

Consumer demand.
  The consumer demands as much as possible for as little as possible.

Well this is a generalisation, so often true, Gift societies give back more than the going value, and with better quality.

I myself , who am endowed with fabulous riches, like to give what they deserve. I often say keep the change from twenty pound notes for a bag of apples. Sometimes I let them short-change me. Sometimes I give them a pound note and the say, oh I gave you a tenner didn't I?

Once I gave a house and some capital, plus two suits of clothes to an indian boy in exchange for a box of matches. A girl a travelled with on camels bought a camel for her camel driver, and then gave him her body.

I'm sure this is not at all unusual.

But usually they just cheat me when pay more for quality, the fruit jucies and all that. I seem to be paying for labels.

SO I have resorted to feeding only from my allotment, and giving the surplus away. All food processing, save a little basic food processing in jam jars is backed by the illuminati financial empire. All of it relies on preservatives, leaching packets, handling food for the convenience of supermarkets, control over production, amalgamation of landholdings, and carries huge profit margins. This is enabled very nicely by the consumer dream to get out of home and garden into an office, especially the liberated housewife, and of course advertising a clean lifestyle. Shame it poisons us too.

regards,

John