I was introduced to steak tar tar about 20 years ago ...I enjoyed the flavour then and I still consume beef as variations of that same theme ...I buy beef as roasts and steaks ... cut out and eliminate fat bone and gristle and then divide into small pieces and freeze for at least a week ... I grind the portions for that day's consumption while still frozen and refrigerate till needed ...if I eat in a restaurant I always order my steak blue ...other animal proteins such as fish and chicken I freeze and then boil till tender I always consume my raw proteins first and then raw fruit vegetables afterwards
I am not a vegetarian but I do respect those who are
Norm