>> At 10:12 PM 9/7/2007, you wrote:
Interesting....anyone hear of this before?  Thanks

   No. At first glance it appears it could have some merit.

The one link at the bottom casts some suspicion on the complete article.

Also........ Research the source.  A mainstream publication

I read the complete list of the people that write for this publication.
Never heard of a single one of them.

Friday, September 7, 2007
Vitamin C Plus Fat Might Spur Cancer
Mixing in the stomach, this combo encourages carcinogens, study suggests
(HealthDay News) -- When fat is present in the stomach, vitamin C transforms from a cancer-fighter to a possible contributor to malignancy, new research suggests.

  While the chemical concept may be true,

Cut out your fats and Vitamin C, and it does not matter if it is true.

Likely no one will live long enough to worry about cancer.

http://www.healthday.com/

Apparently they got this from another publication but I could not find anything on it during the short time I tried.

One could read several articles on the Healthday site and evaluate those.

Wayne