Tel Tofflemire <telt...@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi where is Mike D. ?

Right here with the rest of us who have curious minds and are still interested
in learning about new things and as we learn we share; our experiences,
positive/negative findings;  all the while welcoming to new or tenured members
who have questions about CS.

 This site has went nuts, how about going off line to chat about the stuff
other than CS?

So, Tel, got a question about CS you would like to post? If we go off line as
you suggest for the other stuff did it ever occur to you that you might miss
some new, interesting or important information that might beneficial to you.

Regards, Carol Ann ~
and the bush was consumed.........Exodus 3:2
Reign of The Mayberry Machiavellis ends in 2008.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.