PLEASE POST THE FORMULA.  My husband has had some floaters and I would love to
prevent the other problems.

Dianne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: zoe w<mailto:ilovegra...@yahoo.co.uk>
  To: Shelli<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 9:49 PM
  Subject: Re[2]: CS>Re: cs & eye infections - Eyebright By Herb Doc.

  If anyone wants the formula  to make your own  Eyebright tincture   I have
it.    The only change I made was to use the base of CS  instead of distilled
water.    Ive been using this for some time  and can tell you it works almost
miracles.  Glaucoma is a thing of the past,  so are floaters  and cataracts.

  zoe

       I missed what you are using. Is it a specific product? I would LOVE to
get rid of my floaters! How long did it take for them to go away?

        Shelli

        Simon Jester wrote:

        Hi Sandee,

        Thanks for this information Simon - I have sent for a bottle to try it.

        You're welcome...

        Just remember - it has cayenne in it, so it will sting a bit. Some
people can stand it better than others. The easiest thing to do is just plan on
needing anywhere from 5-15 minutes (per eye, if you do them separately - I do
them together). Just wash them, then hold them shut tight for a few minutes,
then slowly try to open them (it is when you open them after the wash that they
burn like crazy) - keep doing this until you can open them without feeling like
they're gonna catch fire...

        I do add extra cayenne tincture (usually about 20-30 drops of Dr
Schulzes tincture to a bottle of the eyebright), so mine burns a bit more.

        I wash my eyes with EIS and know that it works however I have

        cataracts so would like to see how this one works for them.

        An awesome 'side-effect' is getting rid of the floaters (I had a bunch,
and now have none). Those things drove me crazy...

        Will let you know how it works for me after a little while

        I look forward to hearing how it works for you...