From: Shelli

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 11:12 AM

Subject: Re: CS>Formula- Eyebright

Forgive my ignorance, but are these herbs in tincture form?

Shelli

zoe w wrote:

I was going to do this privately but since there are so many requests,  am posting to the list. zoe This is the basic FULL STRENGTH formula- of this formula place 1-9 drops in 1/2 oz of CS or distilled water in an eyecup and bathe the eyes 2-3 times daily- 3 times is much better. Unless you have a real tolerance for cayenne suggest you start with 1-2 drops and then gradually increase as tolerance increases. Doc. Shillington was a student of both Dr. Schulze and Dr. Christopher- all their formulas are quite similar the difference being that Shillington shares his recipes freely as well as selling his products commercially. Please post your results. Zoe * Exported from MasterCook * EyeBright Formula Recipe By : Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00 Categories : Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method -------- ------------ -------------------------------- 1 Part - Eyebright Herb 1 Part - Bayberry Bark 1 Part - Red raspberry 1 Part - Goldenseal 1/8 Part - Cayenne pepper 1 in a base of 50% Water and 50% Alcohol = 100 Proof. A Part is a part by volume. Add 1 Cup of DMSO to a gallon of the above tincture. Ian "Doc" Shillington Copyright (C) 2001 by Ian Shillington. All rights reserved. REMEMBER  This is the full strength potency-  Dilute as stated above before using in the eyes. -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instruchttp://silverlist.org To post, address your message tosilver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages tosilver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Dev<mdev...@eskimo.com>