Hi, MOrning Wayne

--On 20 September 2007 08:02:32 -0500 CWFugitt <c_wa...@earthlink.net> wrote:

At 07:11 AM 9/20/2007, you wrote:
SO start, because one day the whole planet will again be populated with
home gardens, and we can enjoy such things and benefit by them, the soil
will be good etc.

   You got my attention with that statement.

Who is going to teach them how to grown anything ?

If I had my way! - I thought I'd start with a little encouragement, knowing that on the face of it, It's unlikely - and because I'm an Imp.

You and I ?
Yes, so far I think I could work with you.
If they start and fail, then there'll be plenty of people to tell them what they're doing wrong. Seriously, I get a lot of interest and admiration in my herb/vegetable garden that I plomped down in the middle of a green desert in London. In Wales, in the country, well people do comment and get inspired. It's either a growing thing or dying, like everything. At the moment I'd say it must be growing, because it was almost dead before. Allotments here (public spaces for growing vegetables alongside other people ) are oversubscribed.
From vegetable, ...the next step is herbs.

We best get a grant from Bill Gates and Warren Buffett and set up a few
schools now.
Sure you could. Write him a letter and tell him why he's got to fund our plan, and tell him its to end corporate medicine, I'll spend the money with you, having a ball getting things off the ground. We can tag along a few of the best Western and Asian herbalists who can treat interested people's families and friends at the same time to increase publicity (we're touring in a fabulous coach fuelled by wood-burning steam engine and a sail, and horses) and buying up plots of land to re-distribute. Chef's from the locality and abroad to demonstrate and feed the people with local food. Some people to build adobe huts on the plots. a group of minstrels, a tea tent (with space to dance in the evening), nothing special for children (they can just join in with the adults), and a special tent to exhibit well people (picked for their history of good medicinal and eating habits). If we can't find any well people, then I'll do, but I someone else will have to help with the thing you shout into (megaphone). A all-year round world touring festival - May be the strongest man in the world (from the Moscow sate circus - a muslim vegetarian) would be useful to make appearances, and any other performers like him, especially girls on ropes, and ... Maybe we could get the MOscow State Circus to Link with us! Performing on site, with their own bi (BIG) top. Free tickets courtesy of Bill Gates. They probably use herbalists all the time - they like gypsies.

An immense, slow traveling wooden juggernaut drawn by oxen to haul materials like timber: those oxen can also plough the soil. SOme cows to keep them company and give us raw milk. We could graze the local grass verges and charge the councils, to match funding. Oh, and some expensive adverts to advertise primary health care products, like wet flannels, do nothing, open the window, walk around naked, keep your mouth shut, eat nothing, eat something good that sell and must be home grown...etc...Shot in exotic locations.

That's my vision off the top of my head.

....we'll need to meet to get this down on paper together with your thoughts to throw in the hat. Maybe you wouldn't mind Ron Paul tagging along, when we do America?

JOhn..

(thinking small is beautiful)