If anyone wants the formula to make your own Eyebright tincture I have it. The only change I made was to use the base of CS instead of distilled water. Ive been using this for some time and can tell you it works almost miracles. Glaucoma is a thing of the past, so are floaters and cataracts.

For anyone who decides to make their own, just remember...

The biggest mistake people make is using low quality herbs. Herbs need to be fresh, organically grown and/or wildcrafted, *and* even more importantly, harevsted properly (at their peak of potency).

Dr Schulzes herbs are, bar none, the best, most potent, and his tinctures are *Far* stronger than *any* others you'll buy on the market.

It would be very difficult for you to make tinctures of the same quality at home.