Dr Schulzes herbs are, bar none, the best, most potent, and his tinctures are *Far* stronger than *any* others you'll buy on the
market.

Better than any others on the market? Possibly,

No...*un*doubtedly. Don't knock them until you have tried them.

but nothing is better than what you make yourself at home with herbs
you have either grown or wild harvested yourself.

This statement is only true *if*:

1. The one doing the making is *skilled* at cultivating them (some are easy, some are not)

2. Knowledgable in when and how to harvest them (time, which parts are used, different parts mature at different times, etc)

3. Knowledgable in how to make the tincture

Most people are totally deficient in the first two, so, your statement is generally FALSE.

It is not at all difficult to make quality tinctures at home.

The last step - how to make it - is indeed fairly simple - but people will often screw that up too.

I will pit mine against any of the others including Dr. Schulzes( and
Im in no way putting the good doc down here )

Possuibly - and I'm certainly not in a position to argue with you - but have you ever tried them?