Be very careful with l-tryptophan, I took it 10 or so years ago when I was in
college and recall it made me feel funny--unfortunately with this lyme brain
I can't recall how, but my Mom just reminded me we had trouble with it. I
seem to recall it had to do with memory loss <g>--no really, I am serious.
Susan L

<< >> >2) Some people might be interested to learn that
 >> >L-Tryptophan is available from the same kinds of
 >> >sources - just be sure and DON'T tell them you are
 >> >buying it for your OWN consumption. Just tell them you
 >> >have a depressed dog or cat.
 >
 > would this be the same l-tryptophan that is created when one
 > warms up their
 > milk?
 >
 > James Vernon, Allison
 > Allison's Apothecary

 It is pharmaceutical grade L-Tryptophan, the same stuff
 you used to buy in capsules in the health food store
 before it was unlawfully banned by the FDA.