Thanks for all your information, Shiona,  I'm afraid these products may be too
expensive for me right now. I am leery of things that I have to buy in bulk at
large prices.  So often it turns out that I can't use these things after all.
This one, though sounds so good that I may be tempted to try it.
11:26:05 +0100> From: hyasy...@freenetname.co.uk> To: silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Magnesium Chloride - Transdermal Therapy> > ruth strackbein
wrote:> > >> > Hi, I am very interested in the Magnesium Chloride Oil, but on >
> skimming through your post and the information from the address you > > gave,
I see nothing that tells me where to buy Magnesium Chloride Oil > > or how much
it costs. Ruth> > > Hi Ruth,> > A couple of sites that were recommended and who
are both selling the > same product at $72 for half a gallon.> > Global Light
Network:> http://www.globallight.net/Magnesium-Oil-Half-Gallon.html> > > Ocean
Magnesium Products:> >
http://www.oceanmagnesium.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=106> > > Apparently
the Global Light Network product is thought highly of by many > people,
including Dr Sircus and also another doctor, Carole Dean who > wrote "The
Miracle of Magnesium". However Dr Sircus although previously > recommending
their product, now recommends a new source of Magnesium oil > from Europe which
he says is the purest form he's found yet and it will > be available in the US
in a few months through a company called LL's > Magnetic Clay> > Here's a link
to the European Magnesium :> > http://www.ancientminerals.eu/index1.html >
<http://www.ancientminerals.eu/index1.html>> > and LL's Magnetic Clay :> >
http://www.magneticclay.com/ <http://www.magneticclay.com/>> > >
<http://tinyurl.com/2fwrd5>Here's what Dr Sircus had to say on his > mailing
list about Global Light's Magnesium oil.> > > "Magnesium Oil, a solution
gathered by salt water evaporation has been > our favorite magnesium chloride
solution until now. I have been > recommending a product from Global Light
Network and I have seen it do > miracles, even saving the life of my oldest
online friend. But recently > I have received hints of problems when I was in
the interior of Brazil > sitting clinic with Dr. Augusto Vinholis. We had
ordered a gallon of > magnesium oil and what came in the magnesium oil bottle
was magnesium > gel. Global Light was very unresponsive and seemed not to think
it was > important.> I am aware that Global Light had hired an FDA consultant
to put a > quality program together, but, instead, after a few months, decided
> against instituting a full quality assurance program. Without such a >
program their product does not meet minimum requirements and should be >
re-filtered before any more is sold. It is disturbing to find problems > like
this especially in the face of something so necessary and positive > in terms
of furthering the health and recovery of many people from > serious disease.
Because of this the IMVA can no longer can no longer > reccomend Global Light's
products."> > > > Shiona> > > > > > > > > --> The Silver List is a moderated
forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.> > Instructions for unsubscribing are
posted at: http://silverlist.org> > To post, address your message to:
silver-list@eskimo.com> > Address Off-Topic messages to: