> Charles,
>
> I found this information really interesting.  Is barley grass
> packed with calcium?

That is what all of the books on the subject claim, but
I must confess I have not personally done the
experiments (nor could I, as I am not a chemist)
and./or validated this personally. Chlorophyll (in the
form of deep green leafy vegetables (of which the
cereal grasses are the most potent) has been called
'Natures Green Steroids' because they are so full of
amino acids (lightweight proteins). They have
EVERYTHING required for achieving/maintaining health.

> What are some more superfoods?

Others that I use are:

Spirulina
Chlorella
Bee Pollen
Royal Jelly
Propolis
Sea vegetables (dulse, nori, kombu, etc)

--

Charles Marcus