hi...

never any signs of argyria...so far, so good.
tests prior to 7/06 only indicated alt/ast, no viral load and genotype
wasn't determined.  the 7/06 test is where i requested the bug count and
genotype determination.  i declined to have a biopsy since they're pretty
unreliable and have their own small but real danger of causing cancer to get
loose into the body if it hits on some.  this is with the VA.
i started the CS in early september '06

it wasn't really hard to quit tobacco, except i didn't really want to since
that was my main remaining pleasure in life.  i only smoked imported
handmade cigars, and cheaper ones made from the scrap from the handrollers
trimmings.  no american tobacco co. drug additives.  didn't inhale but
chewed on them a lot yum yum.  they were effecting my mouth and throat
pretty bad.  a Sota mag pulser and microcurrents seem to really help the
whole neck are recover.  i think i'd gotten into a early cancer situation.
they no longer appeal to me.  i used a beck/Sota brain tuner quite a bit
too...can't really say it did anything, but well might've... no strong
craves at all.

yeah, raw foods are where it's at!