I have to agree, with you Kurt: we need to really elevate the belief in, and knowledge about our immune systems (some ground has been gained but not enough), one step higher. It is the only thing. Al else is fools' tampering, and dulling our powers and senses. A decent medical system takes into account diet and whole foods as medicines, as well as constitution.. and reads pulse and other vital signs. A great example is Ayurveda.

JOhn