Evening Faith,

>>At 06:40 PM 10/16/2007, you wrote:
I am really fed up with this conversation.
   I always hate to disagree with you, but sometimes,
I have to. <grin>  Just a little anyway.

I have 3 or 4 extremely good and wonderrful doctors who have not only helped me immeasurably over and over again, but who I have come to consider kind, loving and caring friend.

They can be all that for sure. I do not see how that makes them a good doctor. Being a doctor is not a mickey mouse undertaking.

I have a few I like, I am very nice to them, and often take them a gift. Finally, I have some trained to my way of thinking, at least when dealing with me.

This does not mean I trust them with my life or even value their opinion, at times.

All this doctor-bashing is really getting to me. I like and admire professional people and If you do not like or trust doctors that is your problem.

   Most of it is totally justified.

   No doubt some missed the statement, ........ that...........

"Doctors should be suing the medical schools for not getting the education they pay for". That was made by an atomic bomb scientist, 96 years old, I think.

Many pages have been torn out of their textbooks.

Some people on the faculty of the medical colleges cannot lecture to the students, all they can do is teach the assigned subjects,

This was true of one simply because of one statement he made.

It is no surprise that  "most" are idiots.

If you find one you trust, rest assured there are 999 others that should be digging ditches.

One old family friend and doctor made the statement, .........

"If the only people that came into my office needed to see a doctor, I would have to get another job".

It is hard to say too much bad about them, and somewhat hard to say anything good about them.

I would make you a bet........ give a blood report to any of them, then send it to any one of the 100 on our different lists, ( me included ) and see who tells you the most valuable things.

What does he do ?  Circle one thing that is high and one more that is low.

Does he say anything about the items that are near the low normal extreme or the items that are near the high normal extremes?

I have about decided that most blood reports are frauds anyway, as they are not based on "Any Scientific" Normals or Standards. Of course you knew that.

When I had my EFA profile done, the doctor and nurse had been in the business for 28 years. Neither had ever seen an EFA profile before.

One great doctors says this is the greatest diagnostic tool available to any doctor.

Enough said.

Wayne