What Doctors Don't Tell You
 Searchable Archives

http://www.healthy.net/Search/WDDTY.asp?str=L&AValue=&srch=a&SortBy=Alpha

Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com> wrote: the ones I saw that did say
EXACTLY that, were not lying. They just
believed the load of hogwash they were being fed. Some of it
prepetrated  by the ones that *are* evil, and behind the supression of
the free practice of medicine ( and I do not mean money). Other parts
of it are rooted in psychology ideas of somatic illness that are fast
becoming out of date (see the research in the last 20 years of physical
brain injury treatment), but are not recognised by many.

Kathryn

On Oct 16, 2007, at 4:42 PM, Kurt Milkowski wrote:

> Ode Coyote  wrote:
>> It's mostly self defense that makes Doctors "toe the official line"
>> If they weren't constantly under attack, they could afford to explore
>> more...but deviate just a little .....

>> make

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html