Yes it was a great post, indeed. But over the years that is exactly what we have come to expect from Ken. Of course, I could have said the same thing, but I would have taken 5000 words or more and put everyone to sleep in doing so.

----- Original Message ----- From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 5:44 AM
Subject: Re: CS>silver production: ionic vs. colloidal

Great post, Ken!

Mike D.

   What we are making is termed "EIS" [electricially isolated silver ]
   as
an attempt to avoid confusion.
EIS is a MIXTURE of both "dissolved" ionic and "suspended colloidal"
particulate silver.

Every generator that uses electricity and water makes Ionic Silver...
and nothing but. There are no exceptions. But, some portion of that
Ionic silver will convert into a particulate colloid AFTER it is made,
the size of which mostly depend on process control and water purity.

[etcetera...]