Wow- that is something. That is what must be happening to the oxides in the jar, and why there is a stronger tyndall- if it is a colloidal molecule. I am assuming you meant 3 percent peroxide? And I am wondering if you remember how long it took- how slow is slow? Also, peroxide kinda kills my mucous membranes, I don't know about anyone else. It would have to be on the strong side to dilute out enough to not burn.

Another thought that came to me at the time, that people make it grey and sludgy and drink it that way on purpose, but I had a hard time with the particles, one of the reasons I try so hard to make a nice clear solution.

Kathryn