  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 6:39 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>cs More California health set backs

  Bob

  This was an email I received from the Weston A Price Foundation.  Their web
address is: http://www.westonaprice.org/.  If you aren't a member you might
want to think about joining.  They have also been fighting the pasteurization
of almonds.  I know the last "raw" almonds I bought at the health food store
didn't taste like raw almonds.  Found out the "raw" cheese you buy at the
stores isn't raw either.  They are allowed to heat it to one degree below
pasteurization and still be able to call it raw.  The laws in this country
stink but I think it's going that same way elsewhere also.

  The chemicals and compounds in our food that we avoid are being renamed so
you don't recognize them.  I worry for my children and grandchildren.

  Dianne