To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: CS>With all the types of silver.....

Hi, Liz,

There was a discussion about this a while back, and a couple of people
decided to put together some basic info for just this occasion. I think
this is the right link:

http://www.fugitt.com/cs.htm

There is plenty to keep you busy reading just the basics.  There is
also lots of good info at:

www.silvermedicine.org

including a link to a page of lab reports telling you which products
they tested came out to be ionic, colloidal or compounds of some sort.
Not much of it is cheap, which is why most of us make our own, since it
is easily done and needs no specialized knowledge. It does require that
one can follow directions exactly, though.  Nearly everyone here that I
know of uses ionic silver, at 10 ppm. Some like to make it extra
strong- and I used to make mine at 5ppm- just a personal preference.

Take care,

Kathryn