I get symptoms like this when I over do it with the cs...and extreme fatigue
also....debbie

Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com> wrote:  Good Morning all,

I have been able to successfully up my CS intake to where I can take
about 4 oz 2 or 3 times a day without setting off my throat, and I am
feeling all right too, esp with the leak in the kitchen addressed.

Now I am having joint pains, and stiffness. Not the teeny tiny joints
in my fingers, which indicates mold toxins, or other biotoxins, but my
shoulders, elbows, etc.

I would like to know if this could be a die off symptom from whatever
it is i am killing off in here, or if it is probably unrelated. And if
there is something specific I could be doing. I already do some sweat
baths every couple of days, with salt.

Thanks,

Kathryn