  From: Linda
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 10:03 PM
  Subject: CS>Need advise

        I have a nephew that has rheumatoid arthritus (so I can't spell:)
        He's in his mid to late 40's and has a hard time walking.
        We figure that by 50 he won't be able to walk enough to work any longer.
        Does anyone have any ideas for a protocol he can use the help?

        I just gave him some silver to start using internally.

        OkieLinda