Linda,

In the early 1970s, I had experience with a couple of examples of body repair that might interest you.

But first, let me say they involve the use of a mental technology called Dianetics. Dianetics is a forerunner of Scientology. The Church of Scientology appears to me to be a cult. I would not go near it with a ten foot pole. There are para scientology centers across the globe that aren't affiliated with the Church of Scientology. If what I write interests you, find one of them. google: Freezone Scientology Dianetics

In 1970 John Brodie was the quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers, a professional football team. He was thinking that he would have to retire because his shoulder was so painful. His secretary convinced him to go see a friend of mine about the shoulder. My friend worked with John for several months. In that time John's shoulder became OK again. This was also the year he was voted Most Valuable Player in the league.

Around about 1973, I had a friend, whose mother was in her mid 40s. She was completely bedridden with systemic arthritis. She couldn't get out of bed to go to the bath room. I was a part of a three way approach to helping her reassert health. She had a major change of diet, acupuncture, and Dianetic counseling from me. Within 18 months she was jogging a two mile path near her house.

Ed Berwick
Los Altos, Ca.