Linda:
Looks to me your spelling is just fine.
 I can give you a testimonial on what worked for me.
In my early fifties I was diagnosed with RA, by the early sixties I was on crutches with knees that would swell to almost the size of my waist. After a lot of research I decided on a protocol of CMO to stop the degeneration of my joints (it only takes a one time ten day course) , then I took MSM, Glucosamine, and Chondroitin from "Puritan's Pride" to rebuild the joints. It worked for me! I am now in my early seventies and haven't had an episode in ten years.
Dave

Linda wrote:

I have a nephew that has rheumatoid arthritus (so I can't spell:)
He's in his mid to late 40's and has a hard time walking.
We figure that by 50 he won't be able to walk enough to work any longer.
Does anyone have any ideas for a protocol he can use the help?
I just gave him some silver to start using internally. OkieLinda