Sounds liken she had parvo. Almost always 100% fatal if left to the vet to cure.

Marshall

Deborah Gerard wrote:
*I have a female cat this summer who started to pass blood clots, she also had blood in her urine, vomiting stopped eating, lathargic. Layed her chin on the water dish all day and night and didn't move. I started her on pure cs in the water dish and daily she improved. Over the next two weeks all the signs of any blood were gone. She gets cs daily now and looks and acts great.*
*debbie*

*/Terry Chamberlin <tcj...@yahoo.ca>/* wrote:

    Recently a friend called to enthusiastically report
    this: He has a couple of those large fish tanks full
    of expensive, exotic fish. One of the fish was sick,
    sluggish and covered with a grey film, eyes starting
    to glaze over. His wife took the fish out of the tank
    and put it in a bowl of CS. The next day, the eyes
    were clear and the grey film was gone.

    Cool.

    Anyone else had a similar experience? How about with
    other kinds of pets? (Cats, dogs, birds)

    Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go
    to Yahoo! Answers and share what you know at
    http://ca.answers.yahoo.com