Yes, same thing where I grew up. It seemed to work fine. Of course, there were always those kids who had a rough time, and the vaccines are advertised to prevent this. But the vacs can pose a problem by themselves, especially if they are the EVIL live virus vaccine. The dead virus vacs cause so many fewer problems, it is a wonder that they even make the other kind. One of those "public policy decisions" no doubt, to protect us from ourselves.

That said, I had an uncle that died of tetanus before vaccines were invented, and that WAS a horrible death. Shook up everyone in the family. Since the vaccine came along, pretty much no one dies of tetanus in the developed world anymore.

On Nov 20, 2007, at 6:46 AM, Dee wrote:

But the thing is, when I was a child and  then when I had my children,
everyone had these childhood illnesses; they were expected and we
*encouraged* the kids to mix with kids that had mumps etc., so that they
*would* catch it early.  This then prepared their bodies to fight more
serious ailments later on in life, or so it seemed. No-one died of these illnesses, and they were often quite mild i.e. Two of mine caught measles and were only poorly for a day. I don't agree with this modern thinking of vaccinating for everything as I feel that it causes far more illnesses than
it prevents, if done indiscriminately.  Dee

-------Original Message-------
From: Clive Mitchell
Date: 11/19/07 23:19:18
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>o Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated

It was only later when the incidence of these childhood ailments started To increase significantly (due to the number of non vaccinated children)
That the "scientist" suddenly backed off and it transpired that he had
Been paid to do the "research" by the legal industry since it was
Looking to make a tidy profit encouraging people to sue the government
For giving their kids autism.

--

Clive Mitchell

http://www.bigclive.com