From: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com [mailto:silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com]
On Behalf Of Dee
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 2:23 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>o Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated

 Well, all I can say is, kids must have been a lot healthier in my days!
They probably were because they weren't vaccinated with about six lots of
vaccines before they are six weeks old!  Plus they didn't eat so much junk
food.  I never remember children being seriously ill with measles, only
poorly for a few days.  My two caught it when they were 1yr old and 2yrs old
respectively, and they were only listless and sick for one day, and then
apart from the spots, you wouldn't have known they were ill.  One of mine
had it worse for a few days, but only a few.  The same applied to everyone I
knew, not like nowadays when there are so many asthmatic children and
children with various allergies etc., also autism.  I only ever knew one
child in all the time my four children were at various schools, that had
autism, whereas now, I know of four belonging to people whose kids are all
in one class!  There has to be something very wrong.  Dee