  From: Nenah Sylver
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 11:32 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Can you use CS to cook with?

  One health practitioner who used to post a lot on this list stated that in
their home, they cooked and baked with CS all the time and his children were
healthy -- for example, they never got colds or infections, unlike the other
kids in their school.

  It has been stated that silver precipiates out of solution when it's heated.
However, gauging by this practitioner's experience -- assuming that the CS in
the food did significantly help keep the family healthy -- the precipitation
must not be sufficient enough to prevent the CS from working.

  I myself have used CS as a base for chicken soup and the soup tasted fine. I
also liked the energy of it.

  The only problem I could see is IF the silver were rendered less effective by
heat, you wouldn't get the benefits of it.

  Nenah