Wayne Fugitt wrote:
Morning Marshall,

Sounds like a wonderful system.

I wonder........ if you ever taught Terry how to build that system he was trying to build. I feel sure you did, .........
if he would listen, and understood what you were saying.

I studied solar energy for a time, .......... because of the control system applications.

Likewise,......... my images and thoughts for controlling your system, .......... puts me in orbit

Like I have always said, ........ the brain is the best one.

>> gallons, at the rate of 1.5 gallons per hour.

How do you control this, It could be simple, a manual device.
No need for anything very sophisticated, unless water pressure varied a lot. That would be easy to control also,
if needed.
I use a magnetic coupled centripetal pump, with a flow meter and valve.

Marshall

I also use a flow through arrangement, so it never has the long time to start the process, and the output is very consistant.

   Yes, I can understand that.

Knowing many facts and theories are important of course.
But knowing how to simplify all these instead of building the most complicated system in the world is important also.

I will keep thinking of questions. One day, when I think of enough, I may try to learn the answers.

Until then, my two bit generator and old fashioned method will suffice.

I am sure you can answer them.

Wayne