Oops! Sorry about that:)

 Dear WJ,

Please instruct gmail to send this as plain text and re-send? The
Christmassy graphics are balooning the size way past the meager 18k
message size limit.

Thanks!

Mike D.
(Who's going to go wash his hands RIGHT NOW! <grin>)

Wow, I carry hand sanitizer around with me, Especially if I'm shopping.
Money is just plain germy. So are shopping cart handles and store
shelves. And door handles that hundreds of people have had their hands
on. I wash my hands frequently during the day too. It's a hold over
from
being a nurse I reckon. I was ALWAYS a dragon about germ control. My
coworkers thought I was a bit**, but NONE of my patients were infected
by me. LOL, I've even bearded doctors about their nasty hands and God
the ties! I never EVER went from one room to another without washing my
hands!

It's the cheapest most effective way to prevent infections.

I didn't wear jewelry to work and my hair was always very short or
secured. I always kept spare uniforms at work to change into if I felt
there was a need.

And if you wanted to see me blow my stack just let me catch a full
dirty
laundry hamper in the hallway, or used tissues and personal care items
laying around for other people to touch or cough and sneeze on.

Infections CAN be controlled and prevented, if the staff is not lazy!