Ionic silver is what comes off the electrodes in EVERY generator that uses electrodes in water. After that forms a mix of colloids made *from* those ions [and inevitable anions ] consisting of silver oxides, silver hydroxide and metallic silver in varying somewhat tweekable proportions....along with, the ionic silver that remains ionic.

The only difference between this generator and that generator is how the process is tweeked to favor this something over something else forming later and where. Bricks are bricks, it's how they get stacked that makes buildings look different. If nothing has a control to control it, that's just that much less tweeking that can be done.

PS  I went from having 1-3 cavities a year to 2 repairs in 9 years.
In fact, 3 "watch spots" simply stopped progressing for 3 years before the dentist got tired of watching them do nothing and filled them on GP

I've given much CS to people who have chronic plaque problems...er..make that "had" plaque problems.
 Within 2 weeks....GONE, without exception.
 Add to that Several people who just don't get cold sores... any more.
My very first generator sale went to one of those people who got cold sores all the time..and..unsolicited amazement. Not only did they heal faster than when anything else was used, not only did timely application prevent emergence...after a while they became a thing of vague memory. Neither of us had any idea how well CS worked for that, reconfirmed over and over again in times hence as others tried it.

Ode

Ode