Hi there... I've been a member of the list for several years now, but I must admit I don't read many of the posts. I have been brewing CS for many years with my SG7 and I have been offering to my friends mason jars full of my brew as a token of our friendship. The funny thing is people keep on coming back with amazing stories- especially dental related. Anyway, although I have been making this stuff for years, I am not sure what I am making. Can someone fess up and tell me if the small CS makers (SG7) are actually making Colloidal Silver or Ionic Silver??

According to all the small CS device manufacturers, it is colloidal, but you go to the people who are selling proprietary mixtures, they state that the home units only make Ionic. I have never found any information that conclusively states what I am making. Whatever it is it works, but again, I'd like some (financially) disinterested parties to rectify whether it is CS or IS..... and possilbly explain the difference. And while you are at it, can you also explain what Mild Silver Protein is and how it is related.

Thanks

Rick