Does anyone have information on CS and cancer, specifically sarcoma?
This one that my aunt has is called pleomorphic malignant histiocytoma.
The tumor is now exposed and went from golf ball size under the skin,
to 1/2 a large orange sitting on top of the skin after trying black salve -
in two months it increased that much.
She's taking a some tonics (for 10 days now) from
http://sacredmedicinesanctuary.com
modeled after Hoxsey and Eli Jones called Sundance and Algonquin.
We have sprayed CS on it and CS with DMSO, but not consistently.
She's also going to see about going ahead with surgery and radiation,
but the holidays are really getting in the way of trying to get something done in that respect. So she's got 5 days to hit it with something and see if she can get some shrinkage of it.

Thanks,
Karen